Friday, December 11, 2015

Working, walking, not sleeping....

This past week I have walked over 16 km almost every day; not including the walking I do at work.  My feet are so sore and my legs have been cramping,  but that's mostly because of not drinking enough water.
I am absolutely  exhausted.  On top of everything my digestive system is effed up; I may have stopped abusing laxatives,  but a few months back my intestines have started acting as if I haven't stopped.  Maybe it's an intolerance to something?

On another note,  I had a proper shower today and it felt so good.  I mean,  I take a showers, but there is always that one shower that happens that makes you feel so pure and clean and good.  Almost like a fresh start and warm hug.
😌
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend  ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment