Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Headache, exams and running on empty

Because I worked 5 days in a row all in the mornings I couldn't really take my laxatives (I took maybe 3 - 4 a day, I still pooped but it was like once every 2 days...) so I took like 7 yesterday :] and feel nice and empty today ♥  Had 2 coffees and 5 black olives - so proud :"] Tomorrow I'm spending all day at the uni to finish my take home, print it and submit it.  I'll only have coffee, no food and than on Friday I really want to go to the gym before I start studying all day for my art history exam (since today I slept in, did laundry and skyped my mom for an hour - so by the time I got to my uni it was already past 2pm -_- so I only had time to do my take home).

Also took a bunch of selfies today - because procrastination ;[

All my self photos should be titled: My chubby face and I







No comments:

Post a Comment