Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Test results are in and ....




I have GERD and IBS (and let's not forget my gastritis that was diagnosed in April), oh and abnormally low sodium and slightly anemic - but honestly, nothing to serious so I'm happy :] plus since I have official diagnoses (no one needs to know they are caused by my purging, shhh) no one will really suspect an eating disorder - well no one other than a doctor anyways.


so petite, so lovely - pictures like this make me feel disgusting with myself and my body ;[ 



Doing laundry today, because I haven't done laundry in goodness graciousness knows how long and I had no more socks or undies left......
Then going to go to the library in the afternoon to start and finish my take home finals ;[   really hoping I do well on them. Then it's studying for my art history exam on Saturday - which lord have mercy, because if anyone has ever taken an art history course before you'll know how brutal the exams are - you have to memorize ALL the artworks shown and discussed in class (def over 250 of them - including buildings) the time periods they're from, the artist, the styles, the importance and the place they come from.  I have such bad short term memory so it's non stop studying from tonight to Saturday morning.














No comments:

Post a Comment