Sunday, March 17, 2013

.

I broke down crying while skyping my mother.  Everything is just too much and all the stress and everything has gotten too far and I started bawling.  My mother told me that I'm lonely and need someone - she even said I should do one night stands or just a sex friend because she told me I miss someone else's touch and she's right.  Other than the people I talk to at work and sometimes in my lectures I am completely lonely.  I have isolated myself (mostly financial, since I cannot afford to go out) and hang out with no one, have no friends here, have so much school work and papers to write, work a lot to make ends meet and come home to do more school work, or eat, or sleep.  I am terribly lonely and it's killing me. 
My mother even said that if I need to my dad could drive up all the way here and stay with me for a week, but that would be a) in my space ad b) what's the point if I'm either at school or work and what would we even do? 
I think I freaked my mother out a bit, but I just don't know what to do, I can't hold it in.
If wisterias grew this time of year and I stumbled upon them, I would put them in a sandwich and eat them, go to sleep and (hopefully) never wake up.


No comments:

Post a Comment