Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Horrible cravings.

I have been having the most extreme salt and sugar cravings for the past month at least.  These last 2 weeks have mostly been extreme sugar cravings:  basically eating toast with jam, rice with jam, rice with almond milk and brown sugar, and jam.   They are all soo loaded with sugar it's insane and I'm never satisfied :[
Also I think I missed my period this month (knock on wood, last time I thought that I got it 5 days later) - maybe it's late again and I'm just having really long,  MAJOR pms cravings.
Who knows.
But I wish they would go away, it is so distracting and getting on my nerves.

Not a great photo, but it's rice, almond milk and mangoes - it's soo good and soo sweet.
 
Secondly:  started sewing again...kinda.  I set up my machine, and finally started cutting the fabric for my summer dress and a cute floral skirt.  The skirt is really simple and since it's just a elastic band at the waist I don't really need to worry about size.  The dress on the other hand I made smaller, because, well I want to be smaller.  I know sounds messed up, but it sort of motivates me :]

Thirdly,  I am absolutely lethargic, lazy, tired, not concentrated and really need to get my butt into gear.





Just a few randomish pictures that I feel relate to how I feel; I am tired and feel ignored, like everyone sees me as a human shape, but never actually sees me (the reason you can't see their faces).

No comments:

Post a Comment