Tuesday, April 9, 2013

blah.

so I never updated about my trip to the er, but it's been a week and I don't feel like getting into it.  It was nothing exciting, or new or extraordinary.  It was blah. The only thing I'll share is that the triage nurse took my pulse, looked at the machine and took my pulse by hand cause she wasn't sure the machine was working cause you know a reasting heart beating 133a minute is not exactly normal in a young female.

I've been very stressed out with all my essays and I still can't believe this is the last week of classes.  I submitted my last essay today - it was late and I'm very disappointed in myself, but life happens and I was living off of 2 or 3 hour naps, coffee  and energy drinks these last two weeks and working 25+hrs at work.
Very crazy time for me and I'm apartment hunting for a new place for May 1st. Super stressed. ahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment