Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Free time, exams, summer plans.

Went out and bought myself spf 45 sunscreen even though it's still only about 10 Celsius; I'm weird and I don't want to have a tan face and hands and my body be pale so I'll just all be pale.   Also I realize I won't be in school for the next 4 months because university is out until September and I won't have anything to I need to do outside of work.  I need things to keep me occupied, I need to be constantly doing something or I start to realize how much I hate all this and it just all gets too much.  I may sign up for hot yoga, since I really enjoyed it when I was a teen;  I may also make a plan to start jogging with a friend on weekends.   I'll also visit museums on my days off since admission is free and  the MMFA has really cute places to sit outside/in their sculpture garden, so I may go there to write and draw.  I may also buy myself plexiglass and a new etching knife; I need to start creating again; knitting, sewing, painting, etching, drawing.

Summer 2001; we used to go camping almost every summer.  I really like summer; I really like this photo (I keep it by my bed).


I'm also going to sew myself a skirt to wear to my friends and mine birthday dinner; I made a facebook event page for it, and we're going to go to a bar and grill for dinner and drinks and then out to the bars afterwards (and perhaps have a brunch the following day). I haven't gone out in awhile and my last two birthdays were crap; not one of my 'friends' celebrated them and it just sucked in general, so this year I want it to be different. I'm also really hoping to have sex with one of my friends that night, but I dunno. 

Also have an exam tomorrow; not too nervous just a lot of memorizing and reading to do before 6pm tomorrow, then I have to bust my butt off to write my take home exam due Friday; after Friday my 4 month and a bit summer begins!  Yay and nay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment