Thursday, April 18, 2013

Once upon a time...

Once upon a time I was a three year old who'd bite her loving older brother for no reason.  Once I bit so hard it broke skin;  my mother thought it got infected.  Once on a home video, I was three unwrapping a mountain of presents and then walking around the tree to find more presents; there were no more; I threw a tantrum; I was greedy.  Once upon a time when I was 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8,  I displayed overly sexual interests and did more than play doctor with my friends; I am ashamed.   Once upon a time when I was 4 I used to get constant stomach aches; the tests showed nothing, it was all in my head I guess.  Once upon a time when I was about 6 or 7 my dad spanked me so hard it left a hand print and when my mother was washing me and saw it she made him come up and see it;  she screamed at him, she yelled;  I just sat in the bathtub.  Once upon a time I remember being threatened with a belt.  Once upon a time I nearly failed grade two;  I don't know why, it was just a bad year I guess.  Once upon a time I was simply a very bad child.   

No comments:

Post a Comment