Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Blood donation clinic today!

the blood clinic/blood drive came to my university today and I spontaneously decided to donate (since it has been 56 days since I last donated I could).   I was so dizzy after wards (which usually never happens) and I had to sit down in the shower for a bit when I was back at my apartment because I felt like I was going to pass out while showering.  Kinda scary actually, but now after a shower (and after I shaved in what has probably been 3 weeks ) I feel all squeaky clean both on the outside and inside ♥  sitting at the back of the lecture hall writing this because the professor is simply doing a review (yet again) and I know all this in more detail from my archaeology lectures anyways.  But the chairs are comfy, the lights are dimmed and it's a great place to study, write and/or just surf the net.

Super hungry and I am not planning on returning to my apartment until about 2 am since I need to get this essay started - I'll probably buy myself a soy latte or smoothie to give me some energy and fill me up a bit. Feeling really groggy too, probably from no food today, the purging and the blood donation  today -_-  
But! I am determined to lose those 2 lbs for Friday (I think I lost .5 lbs since yesterday morning :] ) so coffee, tea or water only for me - no food :] one time my mother told me people didn't actually need a lot of food to live, they only thought they need 3 meals a day, but really 2 small meals would do.  She also told me I was big boned (more than once) and I took great insult of it, told her she was big boned as well and cried. This is why I am oh so glad I live on my own in a city 9 hours away from my home town (not that I don't miss them, but not all things that you love have a healthy influence on you).

Maybe I should get myself another frappuccino ? maybe not, they have quite a few calories, but then again so do lattes.





I wonder if I'll look skinnier when I get home for Christmas? I wonder if I'll look sicker?  But it's true, all that I am keeping secret is drowning me, causing me to get worse both mentally and physically, but I will keep them secrets.  Keep these secrets to my grave.  


No comments:

Post a Comment