Friday, November 16, 2012

Pitas, frappucinos and bloating.

As you can guess from the title I bought myself a veggie pita and a venti java chip frap with soy (and no whip) and I feel extremely full and bloated and disgusting.   I took 3 laxatives right after, and am going to take another 3 - 4 in about 2 hours.
Oh! but I did do some squats this morning when I woke up and it felt so good :] I may leave the library early to go home and do a proper workout and then go to the gym since I feel really motivated today (yay).
Decided I'd fast the rest of the day and continue until Monday (I think I only work Saturday, so I can just lay in bed all day Sunday and be the lazy blob I am).  I wish fasting and me losing weight would reflect in my face ;[ my face is honestly so chubby it saddens me and is one of the biggest reasons I haven't thrown up in over a month now because I don't want my face to be so swollen. Posted some pics of my face below and as you can tell the chubbiness adds to my baby face making me look like a 13/14 year old instead of looking like a university student.



No comments:

Post a Comment