Monday, November 26, 2012

Writing my essay.

It is due in 27 hours, and I have written 2 full pages so far (it needs to be a minimum of 10 full pages, excluding title page and references.   I am not allowing myself to rush, because I know that always leads to a sloppy paper that makes no sense, so I'm going slowly :] and my first 2 pages seem pretty decent, however it sounds more like a philosophical paper than an archaeological research paper.   It was a free topic and the professor approved my topic, but the two major sources I draw on are de Beauvoir and Sartre - both are existentialist philosophers and have nothing to do with the Roman Empire or history.  But everything flows well together, and although it's more philosophy than I would have hoped for I like how my paper is developing.  Hopefully I get a good mark :"{ also my head is just pounding, even though I managed to sleep from 8pm - 8:56 am (but I woke up like 5 times during the night - I don't believe I have ever had an uninterrupted sleep in the last few months). 

 

I'm also having really bad urges (SI urges) ughhhh and this headache is getting worse as I'm typing - on top of that my vision seems to be really weird/off today.  I planned on spending the whole night in the library, but I may just do at least 6 pages and then go  home and take a nap until 3am and finish my paper after.

No comments:

Post a Comment