Friday, November 16, 2012

Bucketlist.

I have always said to everyone I know that I'm "young on the outside, but old on the inside" and although I do have hopes and dreams of finding the love of my life and having/adopting children I have always felt like I wasn't meant to live long.  It's just a feeling, but even when I was a kid I'd tell my mom I would definitely not be an old grandma and that I thought I'd live to a max of 50 maybe 60.  But as I have grown older I honestly don't see myself living past 40, maybe it's because I'm slowly killing my body through my purging and laxative abuse and although I have been a relatively healthy child my health has started to decline (most likely due to my behaviours like I said above).  Or maybe it's just because I have this feeling about it.  Silly, I know, to listen to a hunch or feeling but it's always been there and doesn't scare me, or maybe it's just all in my head who knows?

But I have decided to make a bucket list of things I'd like to do in my life, and I realize that somethings cannot always be done, but I would like to try and do most of them in my life - I will also include things I have already done that were on my list of goals.


  • visit/swim in a Canadian ocean (north atlantic ocean) 
  • visit/swim in a European ocean

  • go skinny dipping
  • move to Europe (after you finish your bachelors degree)
  • try a fruitarian diet for at least a month
  • learn about different religions and convert to one (jainism - buddhism?)
  • legally change name to the way I'm called 
  • spent time in a monastery in India/Mongolia and find inner peace

  • volunteer at an orphanage in Africa
  • learn Italian 
  • learn Greek
  • learn Arabic
  • go sky gliding 
  • find love
  • climb a mountain 

  • donate one of my kidneys (if they're healthy enough)
  • adopt a child 
  • have my own child 
  • make a whole collection of my artworks
  • make a site for my designs (clothing) and sell them 
  • start a charity 
  • have a love affair/hookup with a woman 
  • have a love affair/hookup with an older man 

  • make a private sex tape 
  • help someone through a though time 
  • get all the tattoos I want 
  • go on an archaeological dig
  • earn my bachelors degree
  • help my parents lessen their debt
  • grow my hair down to hips
  • publish a book
  • publish poetry 

  • go on a cycling trip somewhere through Africa or Europe 
  • stop self harming 
  • volunteer at charity events  (ongoing)
  • speak up against the unfair conditions that the Aboriginals live in 
  • learn more about other cultures
  • join in on a sand building contest 
  • make a YouTube channel of any sort and update regularly
  • find some closure between parents and yourself
  • live in a big city 
  • create a documentary of some sort
  • be proud of my accomplishments
  • to always be there for family (especially my siblings)
  • go see an opera
  • grow a garden
  • make a piece of furniture 
  • live in a warm country
  • overcome my personal problems

I'm sure there's other things I will want to accomplish/will accomplish but this is a bucket list of my dreams and I'd be happy if I got most of them done ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment