Monday, November 19, 2012

fell asleep in the library.

and the security guard woke me up -_- sooo embarrassing....  it's just past 5pm and I woke up at like 11:30 am and had like 8 hours sleep as well.  I am honestly terribly tired all the time, and instead of doing my essay I slept (at least I did a rough note on ideas and arguments in the essay).   I think I'm going to catch the 6 pm bus back to my apartment and take a nap and just work on my essay from home/watch movies during the night (unless the power goes off again in my place, but I don't feel like catching the bus again at night and my bunny is probably lonely without moi </3 ). Oh watched Pocahontas yesterday :} first time I watched it in awhile and I watched the whole thing (sometimes I only watched a part of a movie before deciding I don't want to watch it), may watch Hercules or the Lord of the Rings trilogy ! excited ♥  but first things first: nap time ! (I feel like such a little kid with such low levels of energy and always needing to sleep).

No comments:

Post a Comment