Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm back :]

It has been awhile since I posted anything on blogger (my old ones have been inactive for over 3 years, so I deleted them).  I tend to post a lot on tumblr, but I find one cannot express themselves as extensively on tumblr as one can on a blog such as blogger and wordpress.
re-introduction are needed and I am very much a different person than I was 3 years ago.  Back then I was still a teen living with her parents, caught up in the drama of highschool and stresses of life; now I am in my second year of university, living 9 hours away from my hometown and paying for all my expenses (rent, textbooks, food, bills etc).  When I first made a blog on here it was to talk about my obsession with weight loss and my new problem with purging and binging and fasting and self harm.  Unfortunately these problems have grown worse for me over the 3 years and continue to be a vicious cycle that I cannot break out of and as a result I have developed a few health problems because of it.
I'll be using this blog as a means to express, in length, feelings, events and general thoughts in my life and what I am going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment