Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Snow







Snow.  I strongly, strongly dislike winter and snow. I really, really, really dislike it :[ I am honestly such a summer person;  I need the sun, I need the beach, the soft summer air tousling through my hair, the warm grass under my bare feet, the plants all in bloom making everything green.  I need life.  In winter everything is dead. 











Also my bad binge yesterday (which ended up with me throwing up in the public bathrooms - but I gave no fucks about what other people may have thought cause for all they know I might have the flu or a gallbladder infection etc), translated into a bad binge today.  Basically I woke up and checked my e-mail from which I found out my first class of the day (which is actually an afternoon class) was cancelled.  Hooray, stayed in bed and watched Brother Bear 2 and Muhammed the Last Prophet (actually a very educational movie - I learned a bit about a different religion :] ), made spaghetti - ate it all, took a shower, drank the rest of my lemonade and made more spaghetti and ate a falafel sandwich before my evening lecture (in which I am currently in - only a review today, so I may leave halfway through).  So my plans for the evening are: watch the rest of The girl who leapt through time and then The place promised in our early days while eating 2 - 3 servings of spaghetti.....ughhh sometimes I disgust myself more than usual and today has been one of those days. 

Tomorrow however I have decided is a new day - new beginning for my Christmas weight loss :"] exactly 3 weeks before I go home for the holidays! ahh something odd I must mention: I thought my purging via throwing up would swell my face again (but I guess throwing up after 3 - 4 weeks of not throwing up won't really affect me face), but when I skyped my mom today she mentioned how I looked like I had lost weight - especially in my face (and I honestly don't see my face as getting thinner - in pictures and in the mirror I see it as big and fat) and how pale and white I have become - which is not a surprise since I dislike the cold weather and avoid going outside.  But she's not suspicious that I'm restricting or anything, she just thinks it's because of the stress of work and school and paying for everything that I just don't have time to properly take care of myself. 

So my plan for the next 3 weeks :

  • Juice fast tomorrow, Friday and Saturday.
  • Than onto 300 cal max per day 
  • Another 3 day juice fast on Dec.16th, 17th and 18th 



Exercise (goodness gracious only knows how lazy I  actually am, but I will try):
  • 28 x 3 crunches
  • 53 x 2 wall push ups (gotta get that flab on my arms to go away)
  • 13 x 2 reverse sit ups
  • 23 x 2 squat leg lifts
  • 23 x 2 reverse leg lifts
  • 18 x 2 side leg raises 
  • 28 x 3 butt lifts 


My goal is to do all of these (or at least half of these) exercises everyday.  Now time to get more motivated and less tired - really hard when your always fatigued.........







Also, my stomach pains are getting so much more frequent and worse, like I can't even describe :[ 



No comments:

Post a Comment