Friday, November 16, 2012

winter, grocery list and paleness

(note: no pictures I post are of me unless I state so, just to clarify)


So when winter and cold weather in general come my way , I tend to avoid going outside at all possible costs.  This results in me getting really, really pale during the winter, and for some reason I quite like becoming all pale and white - for some reason I like that look on me.

Another thing to add: payday today :] but I had to pay bills and had to ask my younger brother back home to transfer over $100 into my account so I'd have enough for next friday to pay for my UGI and liver&gallbladder ultrasound (around $350 all together).  which leaves me $20 ish for groceries for the next 2 weeks, so I have to carefully make a list for groceries.... but I find buying  veggies to come out to be really cheap and since I'm vegan and love making soups I think I'll be fine :] 





No comments:

Post a Comment